If Adobe Acrobat Reader is properly installed, you should either see the document in the browser window when you click on a link to a PDF document, or you should be prompted to save the file. However, some browsers do not support this. An alternate solution for Windows follows:
- Click on the link for the PDF document
- At the top of the window, there is a link that says "To save PDF, right-click and choose 'Save Target As...'". Click with the RIGHT mouse button on this link.
- There should be a menu that pops up. One of the options should say "Save Target As..." or "Save Link As..." (depending on which browser you are using). Choose that option.
- A dialog box should open asking you where to save the file. Save it somewhere where you will be able to find it again (e.g. the Desktop if you are using Windows).
- Open Adobe Acrobat Reader
- In Acrobat Reader, click File --> Open
- In the dialog box that opens, find the file you saved in step 3) and click Open
Copyright © 2008 National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences. All rights reserved.
Comments or suggestions to the site editor.